Alt konu başlıkları
What is Social Phobia?
- Wedding, funeral,
- Speaking in public,
- Cannot finding courage in male / female relations,
- Cannot participating in fun or party organizations; not being able to have fun,
- Not being able to make his or her toilet or meet similar needs in public toilets,
- Not being able to have new friends, not being able to meet or speak.
- In such cases and a number of social situations, people with social phobia remain incomplete.
What Are the Causes of Social Phobia ?
Well, Why Social Phobia Occurs ?
Genetic Factors: The effect of genetic factors on the situation is quite excessive in social anxiety disorder. It is a psychological problem that is available in the person with the inherited characteristics. Today, many people with social anxiety disorder have been exposed to this disease due to genetic reasons.
- Psychological traumas in the past,
- Tending to think negative all the time,
- Panic attack,
- The lack of confidence in himself or his environment,
- Freedom to express feelings and thoughts (it occurs when parents grow their children passively)
- The “need” psychology which is the result of not being able to meet their needs.
What Are Social Phobia Symptoms ?
In general terms, the symptoms of social phobia disease include all activities and events that take place in social life. In order to understand whether you have a social phobia, a person must contact with specialist physicians and need to be examined however we have prepared a list of social phobia symptoms below in order to assists you. People can reach a conclusion by analyzing themselves in line with the list.
- Not being able to perform a phone call in crowd,
- Not being able to eat in crowd, not being able to feel satisfied due to panic and stress of the moment,
- Not being able to participate in the conversations with their friends, being a distant listener,
- Not being able to talk face-to-face or on phone with a person he did not meet before,
- Not being able to use the public toilets,
- Facing with extreme panic and perform unexpected things when he will be the focus or a question is asked to him in a crowd,
- Not being able to turn back the insistence on him and performing the action directed against him, even it will be unwillingly, (not being able to reject the request of people),
- Not being able to communicate with the opposite sex in sexual or love relationships,
- Not being able to express his own feeling and thoughts,
How Long Does Social Phobia Therapy Last ?
What Is the Name of the Department that Deals with Social Phobia ?
Social phobia is another term social anxiety disorder is based on psychology. People can recover from SP disease with both psychotherapy and drug treatment if needed. Early diagnosis is very important. People who believe that they have SP must visit the psychiatry department. Psychiatry and Psychology Departments deal with social phobia.