Alt konu başlıkları
What Is Polycystic Over Syndrome ?
Polycystic Over Syndrome or PCOS is a woman’s disease. The incidence rate of the disease is 40% in women over 40 years old. PCOS is known as an abnormal growth in ovaries and multiple cyst formations in women. Although the exact reasons and how polycystic over syndrome occurs is still unknown, some experts state that the syndrome is due to hormonal disorders. The following issues are generally observed in women with polycystic over syndrome:
- Obesity in many women,
- “Hairing” problem which is also known as hirsutism,
- An abnormal pimple and acne formation in clitoris,
- Menstrual irregularity and delay on menstruation which is called as oligomenorrhea,
- Anovulation, i.e., irregularity in ovaries and infertility due to this.
What Are Polycystic Over Syndrome Symptoms ?
- Irregular and delayed menstruation,
- Some psychological problems and nervous problems,
- Infertility and absence of ovulation periods,
- Although rare, sexual reluctance,
- Severe pain in the pubic area or in the internal part of the vaginal area,
- The male hormones are more active than the female hormones and thus, excessive hairiness.