Alt konu başlıkları
What is Tension Type Headache?
The headache itself is divided into several different subcategories. Migraine, cluster and sinusitis headache as well as tension type headache can be seen frequently among the population. Such headaches can lead to mild, moderate or severe pain behind the head, neck and eye pits of the patients. As a matter of fact, doctors may also witness the use of the phrase “There is a tight band around me” when describing some patients’ tension headaches. As the name suggests, this headache causes the person’s skin to fall, so it makes you feel like you are headache.
What causes tension type headache?
- Alcohol and cigarette consumption
- Eye fatigue
- Eye foundation
- Influenza or cold
- Sinus infection
- Bad posture position
- Emotional stress
Tension type headache indications
- Severe pain in the head region
- Pressure sensation in forehead area
- Sensitivity to forehead or head skin
Tension type headache test
Stress type headache treatment
What is good for tension headache?
- Apply cold or warm compresses to your head. It can be painful to do it several times within the day and 5-10 minutes intervals.
- Take a hot shower or take a bath. On this count your muscles will loosen.
- Improve your position while sitting on the computer or steering wheel.
- Often stand up from the computer to rest your eyes.
How to prevent tension type headache?
An overview of tension type headache
- Speech impairment
- Loss of balance
- High fever