Alt konu başlıkları
- 1 Stomach Reduction Surgery
- 2 How is the operation of stomach reduction done?
- 3 What you need to know about stomach reduction surgery
- 4 Who can have stomach reduction surgery?
- 5 Do you gain weight after stomach reduction surgery?
- 6 Benefits of stomach reduction surgery
- 7 Loss of stomach surgery
- 8 Price of stomach surgery
- 9 After stomach reduction surgery
Stomach Reduction Surgery
In Stomach Reduction surgery, a very small portion of the stomach is separated from the rest by the stapling method, and the stomach that is excess is taken out permanently. In this case, the volume is reduced to 75 percent in size. As a result, people eat less and quickly start to lose weight. This operation is also known as tube stomach surgery because the new shape of the scalp resembles the tube in the visual sense.
How is the operation of stomach reduction done?
How many hours does gastric surgery last?
History of stomach reduction surgery
What you need to know about stomach reduction surgery
As a volume, it is very clever at first glance to shrink the poodle, to eat less, to feel more satiated and to lose weight in this way. However, stomach reduction surgery is not necessarily a surgical intervention that anyone may want. It is highly recommended that patients with a high BMI (body mass index) rate, who can not get rid of some excess weight and whose health is now at risk because of obesity.
Who can have stomach reduction surgery?
Do you gain weight after stomach reduction surgery?
Benefits of stomach reduction surgery
The media often talk about deaths from stomach-shrinking surgery, and sometimes from stomach-shrinking surgery. Very rarely, this can lead to a negative prejudice against the stomach reduction surgery in the society. However, it is possible to say that this operation gives very successful results when applied by expert and competent surgeons. One of the greatest proofs of this is the renowned stomach reduction surgery we see on screens every day. (Çiçek Dilligil, Emel Müftüoğlu, Fatih Urek, Hamdi Alkan, Işın Karaca, Kaan Kural, Linet, Okan Karaca, Pelin Öztekin, etc.)
Loss of stomach surgery
As with almost every surgical intervention, there are some risks in stomach reduction surgery. Most patients may show none of the following complications, but there are risks of various stomach reduction operations, depending on the health status of the patients.
- After a large part of the operation is taken out, the remaining part is erected. If these stitches are opened, serious infections may occur. In fact, most of the deaths after stomach surgery occur for this reason.
- Surgical intervention may damage the organs adjacent to the stomach. This includes the digestive system and intestines.
- Gastric, stomach ulcers and stomach cramps may occur.
- Any wound that may open in the scalp may cause blockage in the intestines in the future.
- Eating too much food can cause vomiting. Therefore, it will be beneficial to change your eating habits after stomach reduction surgery.
Price of stomach surgery
You’ve decided and you’re starting to investigate the costs of stomach reduction surgery. First you will ask, “Does the stomach reduce the operation?” In the past, there were state hospitals that operated on stomach reduction, but nowadays this operation has been removed from the surgeries that the SSK has received. Whether you are a private hospital or a surgeon, you can get information about the cost of a stomach reduction surgery by contacting your doctor’s office.
After stomach reduction surgery
What should be done after the stomach reduction surgery. In some cases, patients may be required to stay in the hospital for 2-3 days. In general, patients can be discharged and rested at home during this time. During this time, patients have to consume liquid foods as much as possible after surgery. Purified foods and protein drinks can also be consumed. After drinking plenty of water, soup and soft dishes should be eaten. After feeding for four weeks this will require a strict diet as prescribed by the doctor. Since a significant portion of the mide is taken with the operation, eating too much food should be avoided by forcing the borders of the mide.
- Every piece should be thoroughly chewed before swallowing.
- The liquid should not be consumed while eating, as this may lead to stuffiness.
- Liquor should be drunk at least 1.5 hours after eating.
- High-calorie carbonated drinks and snacks should be avoided.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should be taken every day.