Alt konu başlıkları
What is Aids ?
AIDS; HIV is a disease caused by the virus. This disease was first noticed in 1981, and research has continued since then. Because it is a disease that affects immunity, it is very dangerous and lethal. As you know, the immune system or the immune system is a system that protects us against viruses, bacteria or fungi. We fight with all microorganisms from the simplest to the toughest, and often we do not feel this war. We become sick with our immune system falling down by various causes. This is when normal people come to me from time to time; People with AIDS often come to the head. Because with this disease immune is always in a weakness. The effects of even the simplest virus have a strong echo in these people; to death.
What is HIV ?
What Are AIDS Symptoms ?
- Loss of appetite and serious weight loss
- Easy fatigue, fatigue
- High fever
- Long running diarrhea
- Scars that develop in the mouth and the mouth
- Night Sweats
- Long-lasting diarrhea (diarrhea)
- Swelling under the armpit, neck and pubic area (caused by swelling of the lymph glands). Lymph glands are the body’s immune mechanism.)
- Skin lesions in black-purple colors (Kaposi’s sarcoma), especially on limbs and crows,
- Premature born babies (very young babies born without completing development)
- In malnutrition (When nutrition is insufficient, body resistance may decrease and the body may become exposed to infections.)
- In the case of mental retardation (It is seen that those who have development problems are vulnerable to infections.)
- Use of immunosuppressive drugs
- In those who have broken body resistance (AIDS is a disease that eliminates immunity and body resistance. Because of this, pneumonia is very common in these patients.)
AIDS Symptoms in Women
- Menstrual irregularity or abnormal menstrual bleeding
- Very severe live vaginal fungi or infections
- Genital herpes or genital warts
- Causeless headaches
- Gynecological problems (eg destruction or tumors on the cervix)
How to Find AIDS ?
- How to AIDS bullshit?
- What are AIDS transmission routes?
- What is the percentage of AIDS infections?
- Is AIDS immediately overcrowded, or is it too often when people are HIV positive?
- Do you smile with AIDS kissing?
- Are Aids Spitting?
- Genital ulcer (wound) formation,
- Previously, these organs have become infected and irritated by other microorganisms,
- Women in menstrual period
- Some chemical substances, such as the deterioration of the skin integrity of genital organs, increase the possibility of HIV infection to the bloodstream, thus laying the groundwork for AIDS disease.
AIDS Just Survive By Sexual Relationship ?
- Unprotected sexual intercourse (Vaginal, anal, oral, all kinds of unprotected sexually transmitted infection is possible. The HIV virus is just one of these. As is known, other microorganisms are more vulnerable to HIV infection.
- Blood with HIV virus (taking the blood or the organ of those who have this virus by transfer, using the injector that they used, and injuring with the injured tool that injured them. However, an HIV-positive blood that has been left in the outdoors for a long time creates a low risk because it will die completely within minutes with the effect of sun and oxygen. The amount of blood and the time it takes to get there is at risk.)
- Transition from mother to baby (It is about 30% chance of this virus passing from mother to baby carrying HIV virus. If the mother is treated during pregnancy, the likelihood of infection is less than 0.5%. This virus from mother to baby; during the mother’s womb, at the time of delivery, or during lactation.)
How Many Percentage of AIDS Contagion Possible ?
- Concentration of HIV virus in couples who use condom regularly 0%
- Condom infection rate is 0.1%. (However, if the HIV-infected partner crosses the HIV-positive phase only and has a severe AIDS disease, the possibility of infecting the virus with the virus is increased 4-fold.)
- It has been determined that the risk of male patients infecting women with HIV is twice as much as the risk of women infecting men. It is believed that the mucous membrane in the vagina of the woman and the rickety surface in the vaginal wall are responsible for the retention of viruses and for the transport of the viruses.
- It is understood that people with genital wounds have a 5-fold greater risk of HIV infection than others. This is equivalent to 40%.
- The rate of HIV-related infection without condom was 28%.
- No oral contraceptive HIV infection has been observed. However, the low number of couples evaluated in this group raises doubt on the generality. Therefore, it is recommended to use condoms in any case.
How to Test AIDS ?
- Elisa Test: This test measures the number of antibodies developed against the HIV virus in the body. These are called Anti-HIV. These antibodies include; The HIV virus begins to develop in about 6-7 weeks after being taken into the body. Even in the ELISA test it can take 12-13 weeks for these antibodies to become detectable. So even if people have this test immediately after the suspicious sexual intercourse, they will probably get negative results, and the person will live without knowing that they are carrying the HIV virus in future periods.
- P24 Antigen Test: P24 anti-human has a protein specific to the HIV virus. (Antigen: proteins that are external and harmful to the body. It causes the formation of antibodies in the body. Bacteria, viruses or parasites are antigens.) Elisa is better than the test; because the situation can be determined before 6 weeks. Approximately 2 weeks after the virus is received in the body, the antibody binds to the P24 antigen in the body. The presence of P24 may become visible after this antigen-antibody link is established. The presence of Kanda P24 is a clear proof of the existence of HIV. However, since the rate of antibody production can vary from person to person, there is a possibility that this test may also produce a misleading negative result. That ‘s why 2. It is useful to repeat the test periodically from the beginning of the week.
- Generation Antigen and Antibody Tests: This test is much more precise and much more consistent than the ELISA test and the P24 antigen test. With this test, it is possible to assess the relative concentration of each of the P24 antigen and the body separately, without having to wait for the binding of the antibody developed by the body. That’s why the fraud rate is very low. This test is carried out by special “test kits” of commercial companies. The precision of the test kit is directly proportional to the consistency of the result. Therefore, people should investigate the right firm for this test kit and question it in the laboratories where they apply.
- HIV PCR Test: It is a highly advanced test method. Applications are made that will allow the HIV virus, which normally can not be viewed, to be displayed within 9-11 days. By the PCR (polymerase chain reaction) method, the genetic material of the virus, which is so rare as to be hard to see, is reproduced. When the virus is replicated, it can be examined. The genetic material of the virus that can be displayed in this state is understood as soon as possible whether it belongs to the HIV virus. If the HIV PCR test is performed after 4 weeks of suspected sexual intercourse, the likelihood of a correct outcome will increase to 100%.
How is AIDS Treatment ?
Which doctor should go for AIDS ?
Even in the case of advanced HIV screening tests that diagnose at the earliest stage, the result is misleading. So it would be pointless to apply to the labs immediately after the suspicious sexual intercourse. At least 2, at most 12 weeks after these screening tests should be done. If possible, these tests should be repeated at certain intervals and the situation should be monitored.